Yes, I did make molten chocolate cakes for dessert tonight. But no, I didn’t melt marshmallows even if G wanted me to. (He did get mini marshmallows over his while I had dried cranberries, the only berries I had in the kitchen, on mine.)
It was gooey and decadent (weird combination of words but that’s how it is). Because the repair man hadn’t come by yet to replace our ceiling light, we only have our trusty lamps on, hence, this seductive molten chocolate cake photo.
Will post the step-by-step recipe tomorrow. You will never need to order those “special” molten cake desserts available at most restaurants once you get this recipe right. ;)
- jodiesmommy said: Oh! I love molten chocolate cakes! This delicious!
- bakewithavengeance likes this
- coolinarygabey likes this
- katcakes said: oh wow that looks so good :9
- katcakes likes this
- nibblesandbits likes this
- confessionsofana-mie likes this
- ashkino likes this
- singbleus likes this
- redblackapron posted this